1. FIRST NAME?
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
The heather flowers on the Scottish moors
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?
This afternoon while talking to my soon-to-be-ex-husband. I am not proud of his ability to undo me in a way that no one else can. Working on this…
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I loved it when I was younger and had to write everything (pre-computer). Now? Not so much.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course! I’d be the best friend I ever had because I’d actually understand what it feels like to be me. I could finally have a conversation with someone who truly “gets” me and who I truly “get”. I’d love to get and be gotten.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?
Yes… both online and off.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. I used to wish I could have them removed though. Only the luckiest kids got to miss school to have an actual hospital stay and ice cream for every meal.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. I’m not that trusting of anything or anyone.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Depends on the shoes. I normally wear Crocs or Birks, which have no ties. Sneakers, I just kick those off. Boots… those do require untying.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically or emotionally? Physically, I’m pretty weak. Emotionally… a month ago I would have said that I am very weak. Right now, tonight, I feel good. I feel, maybe not quite strong, but stronger. I’m much more emotionally stable than I was a month ago, and that’s taken quite a bit of strength.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Mint Chocolate Chip, closely followed by plain ol’ vanilla
14. SHOE SIZE?
10.5 / 11
5. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
My saggy post-two-cesarean-sections belly.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
After much thought, I’d have to say my best friend from high school, Lee. She was the best girl friend I’ve ever had… and I could use a really close girl friend these days. I wonder what ever happened to her? We lost touch in about ’99 when she was going through a divorce and I was wrapped up in my new romantic relationship with the man who is now my ex.
Other names pop through my head too when I think “who do I miss?” Chris. Bobby. Drew…. but these are people I don’t want to miss. These are people I wish I could forget.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Hmm. Maybe? Doesn’t really matter to me, I’m easy.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue jeans, navy blue tank top, no socks/shoes
20. LAST THING YOU ATE?
A small handful of all-natural Cheetos
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
“Baby I’m a Big Star Now” by Counting Crows
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Well-worn leather; homemade blueberry muffins; crisp cold air in the early morning
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
E — before that it was my mama.
25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?
Eyes, closely followed by smile and hands
26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from?
That would be Theresa, The Keyboard Biologist… I love to read her blog and I *heart* her dragon socks pattern. It’s on the “Must Knit Soon” list, as soon as I get caught up and back to my Harry Potter Dragon Socks.
27. FAVORITE DRINK?
Screwdriver; heavy on the vodka, light on the juice
28. FAVORITE SPORT?
Hmm… speed knitting?
29. EYE COLOR?
30. HAT SIZE?
31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yep. I hate wearing glasses, they make me feel frumpy.
32. FAVORITE FOOD?
33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
If I have to choose between those two I’d say winter. Otherwise, early spring, when it’s still chilly at night and just starting to warm up during the day.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses. Sweet passionate kisses. Hugs are nice too. I could use one or both right now.
37. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate cake w/chocolate icing & vanilla ice cream
38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I have no idea.
41. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad?
No mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV?
No cable here. I watched Rosemary’s Baby on DVD.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
My daughters laughing; rain on the metal awning over my front porch; silence
44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES?
Beatles (funny, does anyone ever say “both”?)
45. THE FURTHEST YOU’VE BEEN FROM HOME?
46. WHAT’S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?
A complete inability to follow a pattern exactly, and I like to think I can write quite well.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Falls Church, Virginia
48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Stolen from The Keyboard Biologist