- My dad has been in the hospital since Thursday, after going into shock IN MY CAR. He’s been touch-and-go all week, with very low blood pressure & a super high heart rate, kidneys failing, intestinal bleeding… but he seems to be doing better now. Hoping he gets out of CCU and into a regular room in the morning.
- I finished the back & left front of my Hey, Teach cardigan. I’m so pleased with it!
- My daughters were very excited to find their 2nd long-missing Nintendo DS (it was down beside the refrigerator, go figure) and are now happily battling each other in Mario vs. Luigi.
- Spent some quality time with Wayne for a couple days.
- Did a metric ton of laundry that’s been piling up.
- Re-learned how to graph algebraic equations for school… woohoo. 😛
Now to upload the many pictures on my camera from Lakin’s birthday and our other summer adventures.
The following two tabs change content below.
I'm Heather, a married mama of two teen girls, a stillborn baby girl (7/1/12), and a sweet and wild preschool girl (4/2/14). I've been blogging at The Destiny Manifest since 2001. I like to write about appreciating all of the beautiful little things that surround us, particularly in the face of grief, infant loss and mental health issues. Every day is an adventure!