At this late hour (only 10 days left!), there are two options:
1. Drive to the store and pick out some cheesy greeting cards that just might end up being the same card Great Aunt Marge sent out last year. Er… no thanks.
2. Go to Treat and create a few personalized cards. If you order by tomorrow at 2:00pm ET, they are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas Eve (the cards can be mailed to you or mailed directly to the recipient).
I won’t judge you if you choose option one, but the recipients might. Plus, it’s just not as much fun to buy holiday cards at the drug store.
With Treat, you can customize and personalize your perfect custom holiday cards (and they do more than just Christmas cards, by the way). You can upload photos, edit the font and text, and make each and every card unique to your personality and especially for your friends, family, or co-workers.
It’s super easy to order:
1. Visit Treat and browse their hundreds of Christmas card designs.
2. Once you select your favorite design(s), upload photos, edit the fonts and text.
3. Order by 2pm ET December 17 and your beautiful and shiny new holiday cards are guaranteed to arrive by Christmas Eve!
That’s it. Check them out today!
This is a sponsored blog post with affiliate links, written by me on behalf of Treat. The opinions and text are my own.